Senior Fellows from the Institute’s Renewing the Centre pillar will be joined by guest contributors to discuss the policies making the news, and take the conversation beyond the headlines.
In the first episode:
- What form should nationalism take in the 21st century?
- How do you contain nuclear proliferation, and deal with the threat posed by North Korea?
- How do you design a tax system that sustains social solidarity over time?
This week’s participants:
- Yascha Mounk, Executive Director of Renewing the Centre
- Shashank Joshi: Senior Policy Fellow for International Affairs, Renewing the Centre
- Sheri Berman: Professor of Political Science at Barnard College, Columbia University
Listen and subscribe to the podcast.
The views expressed in the podcast are the personal opinions of the participants and not of the Institute.