The Extremist Threat 20 Years on
A Review of Government Mindsets on the Terrorist Threat
What Is Coming: Money, Movements and 21st-Century Might
Lessons From Experiences of Countering Violent Extremism
How Can Governments Update Security Policy?
Do Governments Have What It Takes?
- ^ Les Picker, ‘Where are ISIS’s Foreign Fighters Coming From?’, National Bureau of Economic Research, Issue 6, June 2016, https://www.nber.org/digest/jun16/where-are-isiss-foreign-fighters-coming#:~:text=Many%20come%20to%20the%20Middle,Iraq%20and%20Syria%20(ISIS).
- ^ Betsy Woodruff Swan, ‘DHS Draft Document: White Supremacists Are Greatest Terror Threat’, Politico, 4 September 2020, https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236.
- ^ Thomas Gibbons-Neff and Fahim Abed, ‘In Afghanistan, Follow the White High-Tops and You’ll Find the Taliban’, New York Times, 28 January 2021, https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/28/world/asia/taliban-sneakers-cheetahs.html.
- ^ Richard Florida, ‘The Geography of Foreign ISIS Fighters’, Bloomberg, 10 August 2016, https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-10/the-geography-of-foreign-isis-fighters.
- ^ Farah Pandith, How We Win: How Cutting-Edge Entrepreneurs, Political Visionaries, Enlightened Business Leaders, and Social Media Mavens Can Defeat the Extremist Threat (New York, NY: HarperCollins, 2019), 396–400.
- ^ Ibid.
- ^ Ibid.
- ^ ‘Philanthropies Condemn Political Violence, Call on Leaders to Protect Democracy and Get Back to the People’s Business’, Democracy Letter (blog), 8 January 2021, https://democracyletter.medium.com/philanthropies-condemn-political-violence-call-on-leaders-to-protect-democracy-and-get-back-to-242aaf86f253.
- ^ Laura Smith, ‘Lone Wolves Connected Online: A History of Modern White Supremacy’, New York Times, 26 January 2021, https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/26/us/louis-beam-white-supremacy-internet.html.
- ^ Ibid.